Mouthwatering Mustard and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin

 

This is just barely a recipe ~

only 5 ingredients, and two of them are salt and pepper.

 

Mustard, brown sugar and pork, mmm, mmmm, fit for a king!

And that’s a good thing because this is some delicious pork tenderloin ~ juicy and a bit sweet and savory. 

 

 

Roasting time is variable, depends upon size, thickness and the degree of doneness you favor.

I loved this, because it’s super easy and delicious, high in protein, low in calories, and I love mustard.  

Pork tenderloin made this way is hands down one of the easiest ways:  salt and pepper the meat, make a paste of mustard and brown sugar, rub it on the meat and roast ~ an easy dinner is ready.

 


 

Serve it with garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, mac & cheese, grits, steamed broccoli, cole slaw, creamed corn, green beans, buttermilk cornbread, baked beans, apple sauce, or one of my faves, succotash!

Get out of your weeknight dinner rut, and roast this pork tenderloin, you’ll love how all the flavors come together here!

 

 


Print

Oven-Roasted Mustard and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin

Servings: 3-4
Prep time: 10 MinCooking time: 50 MinTotal time: 1 Hour
This is just barely a recipe, only 5 ingredients, and two of them are salt and pepper. And that’s a good thing because this is some delicious pork tenderloin ~ juicy and a bit sweet and savory.

Ingredients

  • 2 pounds pork tenderloin
  • Salt and seasoned pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
  • 2 tablespoons light brown sugar

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 400°.
  2. Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
  3. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper on both sides.
  4. Make a paste of mustard and sugar in a small bowl.
  5. Rub mixture over meat.
  6. Bake pork for about 45-55 minutes, depending on thickness of meat, to an internal temperature of 150° to 160°.
  7. Let rest a couple of minutes
  8. Slice 1/4" thick and serve.


Created using The Recipes Generator

 

 

 Enjoy!

 

 

20 comments:

  1. Hi Pam.....such an easy recipe for all of the goodness at the end. I prefer pork over chicken and I'm always looking for good recipes...This will be a keeper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shug! This was really good, hope you like it!

      Delete
  2. Yum! We love pork tenderloin! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nellie! We love pork tenderloin too, esp this way!

      Delete
  3. I will bet there were no leftovers with this delicious tenderloin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia! Nope, we took care of it on the first go round! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. It looks so tender and juicy...definitely fit for the king :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam you always make amazing meat recipes, I love pork like this ! looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gloria! And you make the best desserts ever, esp ones with blueberries! Take care

      Delete
  6. I'm always looking for new ways to cook tenderloin and this one looks good - will try soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you try it, Larry! I'm a mustard lover and thought it was great!

      Delete
  7. Pam, I would have never thought about a mustard and brown sugar rub for a pork tenderloin. Looks nice and moist too. Nothing worse than dry overcooked pork... I wonder if different mustards might work too. FYI, we love triple succotash...a regular side in our home. Stay Safe and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave! Absolutely, I think esp. whole grain would be good, but so would Dijon and spicy mustard too! It definitely was moist and very tasty. Now I'm curious, what is triple succotash? Sounds good to me. Take care

      Delete
  8. Although you say it's barely a recipe, things like this are the lifeblood of my cooking! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jeff! The same goes here really. Thanks and take care

      Delete
  9. Yum! Love pork, and this is such a great way to prepare it. Love easy, tasty recipes like this -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John! If you like mustard and pork, you'll love this! Take care

      Delete
  10. I made this last night and we really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, Larry! Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒

The trouble is, you cannot grow just one zucchini. Minutes after you plant a single seed, hundreds of zucchini will barge out of the ground and sprawl around the garden, menacing the other vegetables. At night, you will be able to hear the ground quake as more and more zucchinis erupt.
~ Dave Barry

🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.

Keep smiling!
Pam



You know,

nobody can ever

cook as good as

your Mama.

~ Paula Deen


You know, nobody can ever cook as good as your mama. Paula Deen
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/paula_deen_431843?src=t_cook
You know, nobody can ever cook as good as your mama. Paula Deen
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/paula_deen_431843?src=t_cook

DINNER PARTY

DINNER PARTY
Jules-Alexandre Grun

ᴡᴏᴏ ʜᴏᴏ!!!

ᴡᴏᴏ ʜᴏᴏ!!!

Total Pageviews

09 10