This is where piquant meets sweet…
Juicy pork tenderloin drizzled with a sweet and savory sauce
was delectable for dinner last night.
Pork is way up there on my list of favorites and it doesn’t
get much easier than this tenderloin with its few basic ingredients ~ a little
honey, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and tarragon. It’s quick and easy to throw together for
dinner tonight.
This recipe is a keeper and it will have a repeat
performance here ~ cooked on the grill, whenever it warms up!
Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients:
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
2 tablespoons olive oil2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon dried tarragon
1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Method:
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking pan with foil, place meat in pan.In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, brush over pork.
Bake 25-30 minutes, basting with sauce every 10 minutes.
Cook until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut diagonally into slices.
ENJOY!

Honey and Dijon are just made for each other, aren't they? One of my favorite combos! And so terrific with pork. Good dish -- thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks, John! Yes, honey and Dijon rock!
ReplyDeleteDear Pam, Pork is one of my favorite meats. This is perfect recipe for the grill.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Blessings dear. xoxo Catherine
Thanks, Catherine! A great weekend to you! xo
DeleteSomehow I am not good when it comes to cooking pork tenderloin...always come out kind of dry...so I am so happy when I read "juicy" pork tenderloin...and imagine how delicious and tasty it must be...yum!
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your week Pam :)
Dear Pam,
ReplyDeleteGreat dish and recipe...love honey and Dijon with the pork. Tenderloin is the best piece of pork. You always have such wonderful recipes. Thanks for sharing...Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Dottie :)
Sounds perfect to me! I wonder if I can get Bill to grill it without the whole thing catching fire??? He hasn't grasped the concept of indirect heat completely ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is actually making me really hungry right now!!
ReplyDeleteI love this pork!
ReplyDeleteLook absolutely delicious Pam:)
I love this pork!
ReplyDeleteLook absolutely delicious Pam:)
I love this pork!
ReplyDeleteLook absolutely delicious Pam:)
I think pork with honey and mustard must taste good :)
ReplyDeleteI just started experimenting cooking with mustard, honey and mustard sounds like a delicious combination!
ReplyDelete"When it warms up" are the key words here! Any idea when that will be? Looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Bonnie
A lovely recipe, Pam. I don't cook pork nearly as much as I should.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea...I always forget about pork..get stuck on chicken all the time!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea...I always forget about pork..get stuck on chicken all the time!
ReplyDeleteI really should use pork tenderloin oftener as it's not only delicious, also very lean. This looks very delicious, Pam.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious! One of my favourite dressing, is the combination of honey and dijon mustard!
ReplyDeleteSounds easy and tasty Pam.
ReplyDeleteThis dish does look delicious. Need to put it on my to cook list for next week. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeletepork and mustard are just a natural and delicious pairing, and sweetness is always welcome in any form. :)
ReplyDelete