I was deciding how to cook the salmon fillets I bought, when
I came across this good recipe.
It’s adapted from a Three Guys from Miami recipe. The marinade infuses the salmon with delicious spices. This recipe works great with about any type of fish fillet ~ any fish you like with the skin on. The skin will keep the fillets from shrinking and will keep the fish from sticking to the grill.
This is a keeper and my go-to marinade for fish!
Cuban-Style Spicy Grilled Salmon
Ingredients:
2 (6-ounce) fillets of salmon
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley (or cilantro)
½ teaspoon oregano
3 green onions, sliced
1 scant teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Method:
Place marinade ingredients in a large plastic bag and mix
well.
Add salmon to mixture and marinade for up to 2 hours, no longer.
Place on hot grill, skin side up, just long enough to put grill marks on the flesh.
Flip and move to cooler side of grill, and cook on low heat until the salmon flakes with a fork.
Serve
ENJOY!
Add salmon to mixture and marinade for up to 2 hours, no longer.
Place on hot grill, skin side up, just long enough to put grill marks on the flesh.
Flip and move to cooler side of grill, and cook on low heat until the salmon flakes with a fork.
Serve
ENJOY!

Sounds good Pam!
ReplyDeletePam, My wife and I have never done much cooking with fish until recently...(dieting now) This recipe looks great and it fit into our new regime! Thanks and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave
ReplyDeleteHi Pam, the salmon looks good, great way for a new dinner idea, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAll seems back to normal with my viewing your posts and just in time for this delicious looking and sounding recipe. We love salmon and I have a folder with just recipes for it.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Bonnie
Looks very good Pam. We picked up some salmon to grill tonight.
ReplyDeletelooks sooooooooooooo good!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing this!!!
We love salmon and this sounds fabulous Pam. I'm keeping this to try.
ReplyDeleteSam
YUM! love these ingredients! sounds wonderful
ReplyDeletemary x
I love the lemon in this seasoning! so perfect for salmon.
ReplyDeleteThat looks fantastic, Pam! Simple and flavorful AND healthy - can't beat that :)
ReplyDeleteThe salmon looks fab and love the marinade... very refreshing with the all the lime and lemon juice. yum.
ReplyDeleteI love salmon Pam and this look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI must make this for my salmon obsessed son.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds really good, Pam! We love salmon on the grill so can't wait to try it.
ReplyDeleteDear Pam, This is fun to try new ways to combine spices. I love this combo and especially on salmon. It is one of my favorites. Healthy and delicious. Blessings dear and hugs, Catherine xo
ReplyDeleteThat salmon sure looks delicious, Pam!
ReplyDelete