It’s that time of year again to remember Mom and reward her
for all she has done for us. And Tate’s Bake Shop has the perfect
solution!
Kathleen King is the
owner/operator of Tate’s Bake Shop.
Her career began when she was just 11 years old ~ by baking and selling
her crisp, buttery chocolate chip cookies out of her father’s farm stand on
their Long Island farmstead. She was hoping for enough money to buy
her school clothes, and then it turned into a success story with her owning her
own business years later, when she was just 21 years of age!
Here on my blog, I’ve raved about
Tate’s Bake Shop before. It’s best known for its mouthwatering chocolate
chip cookies. Plus, the bakers there have many other delicious goodies,
such as: brownies, pies and breakfast treats ~ all baked from scratch. Kathleen love of baking is evident in
every sweet bite!
Tate’s Bake Shop can serve up brunch for Mom!
Now, let's get on with the giveaway!
Tate’s Bake Shop has been nice enough to provide their Mother’s Day Brunch Basket to one lucky
winner here at Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner!
The spring-green basket is chock full of delectable treats:
- Sour cream coffee cake rich with cinnamon sugar and pecans.
- Two buttery crumb cakes
- Two of their delectable raspberry bars with almond crumb topping
- A dense, moist lemon pound cake
Here are the giveaway rules:
Leave me a comment
telling me how you intend to honor you Mom, or anyone who is like a Mom to
you. (Required to win).
For extra entries:
* Follow me through Google Friend Connect and
leave a comment that you did this.
* Become a fan of Pam’s Midwest Kitchen
Korner on Facebook and leave a comment
saying you did this.
* Follow this blog on Facebook Networked
blogs and leave a comment telling me you did this.
The giveaway ends on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at midnight, Central
Standard Time. The winner will be
announced on Friday, May 3, 2013.
The gift basket will be shipped directly from Tate’s Bake Shop.
This giveaway is open to U. S. residents only.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tate’s Bake Shop is happy to celebrate Mother’s Day this year by
honoring Mom’s, Grandmothers and everyone who is like a Mom, with their Tate’s
Bake Shop Mother’s Day Honor Wall on Facebook!
To win a Mom’s Baking for Friends
Basket, click HERE and follow
the instructions. Then,
just post an image of your honoree and say a few words about why that person is
special to you. That’s it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And, there’s yet another way to get some mouthwatering goodies: Tate’s Bake Shop is offering shoppers
on the Tate’s Bake Shop website 20%
off any purchase until May 12, 2013.
Just use the discount code mom13
at checkout.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Good luck to all of you!
Pam


i have a gift for her and will get her flowers on mother's day
ReplyDeletevelvetelvis46@yahoo.com
i follow you thru GFC as velvetelvis40
ReplyDeletevelvetelvis46@yahoo.com
i like you on facebook
ReplyDeletevelvetelvis46@yahoo.com
i follow you on network blog as judy gardner
ReplyDeletevelvetelvis46@yahoo.com
My mom lives several states away, and I usually send her a card.
ReplyDeleteI already follow you on Google friend connect :)
ReplyDeleteI liked you on Facebook! I thought that I already had, but I somehow must have missed you!
ReplyDeleteSadly, mom left us two years ago. While we miss her tremendously, we know she is in a better place. I will honor her memory with a prayer, and a visit to the cemetery with flowers. I'll also cook her favorite dinner - for us!
ReplyDeleteI am a FB friend!
ReplyDeleteI follow through Google Friends Connect.
ReplyDeleteI follow through the FB networked blogs!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom passed away many years ago, but I will wear her wedding ring on Mother's Day to remember her.
ReplyDeleteI will honor the meory of my Mother by readding one of her letters to me.
ReplyDeleteGirl....I am now a FAN, a Google follower and a follower!! I've got it all covered. My mom passed away a few years ago, but as always....I will write a tribute to her on my blog. There are so many wonderful things to say about her and I want to share it with everyone...
ReplyDeleteHope your Sunday afternoon is the Best...
just had catfish pan fried without breading this evening. my mom passed away not too long ago so too fresh to think about.
ReplyDeleteMy mother has passed away and my MIL is in a nursing home suffering from Alzheimer's, so sadly, there is no mother-image in my life any longer :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely basket of goodies!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I've enjoyed visiting yours and seeing some of your wonderful recipes. I like your philosophy about how you care for others nurturing them. I think I may have lived at one time near where you live. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe basket sounds delightful. This will be my first Mother's Day without my mom - but she will be remembered! I am not entering the giveaway, just wanted to drop by and thank you for the visit.
ReplyDeleteI live too far away from my mother to visit, but I call her and remind her of how much I love her and how thankful I am for all that she's done for me.
ReplyDeleteI have honored my mom every day she was alive, and every day since she died, and I will always do so. How? I remember all the great times (and they were always so wonderful) we had together throughout my life. I was so lucky to have her as my mom.
ReplyDeleteI got my mom a flower arrangement b/c she loves flowers!
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC (memoma)
ReplyDeleteIm a fan of Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner on Facebook
ReplyDeleteHi Pam. I am so glad you visited my blog and entered my giveaway. As you know, I am a follower. Sadly, my Mom passed away 7 years ago and I love and miss her everyday. She was my inspiration. She encouraged me in everything I did and was my taste tester in lots of my baking. On Mother's Day I will miss her even more and be thinking of her.
ReplyDeleteWe are going out to dinner at Olive Garden -- and I am sending her flowers!
ReplyDeleteDigicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net
I am a public follower of yours on GFC as Carolsue (Carol Ezovski)
ReplyDeleteDigicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net
I follow you on Networked Blogs (Carolsue Anderson)
ReplyDeleteDigicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net
Oh, what a great giveaway!! (yet again!!) And I plan on spoiling mom as best as I can. I can't get back home until the following weekend, but I plan to make her dinner, I have a lovely necklace that I'm giving her.... and I think I'll make her whatever dessert she wants :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great giveaway! I'll be cooking my mom dinner on Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteNow if only I lived a little closer LOL. Take care Diane
ReplyDeleteHi Pam! I'm taking my sweet mama to lunch. We're eager to celebrate mother's day this year as I now have a little one of my own (even though she's still inside me!) Thank you for sharing this sweet giveaway from Tate's!
ReplyDeleteI'm taking my mother in law shopping for a day...it's her favorite thing to do. A fun lunch is included!
ReplyDeleteDear Pam, Sounds like a wonderful giveaway...I would love to be a part of it. Tates is a favorite in my family.
ReplyDeleteMy mother passed away many years ago, but in her honor I will probably make a nice dinner...she loved spaghetti with fresh marinara sauce and grated cheese, and chocolate pudding for dessert.
I'm already a follower on all three networks, so I am not sure if I should leave separate comments. Blessings, Catherine xo
I have a card picked out for her and just need to pick up a gift! :)
ReplyDelete