Celebrate
this Easter with a heart filled with
peace, joy and cheer!
Wishing
you a blessed day!!!
🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒
The trouble is, you cannot grow just one zucchini. Minutes after you plant a single seed, hundreds of zucchini will barge out of the ground and sprawl around the garden, menacing the other vegetables. At night, you will be able to hear the ground quake as more and more zucchinis erupt.
~ Dave Barry
🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒
Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep smiling!
Pam
You know,
nobody can ever
cook as good as
your Mama.
~ Paula Deen
Ha ha ha...love bunny!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just the sweetest little bunny. Many Blessings to you and your family for this coming Easter Day.
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Can't wait to hear this next week, about your Easter Dinner!!
A Happy Easter to you and your family. I hope the sun shines for you!!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Bonnie
Susan, thanks, he's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShug, thanks much and here's wishing you and yours a Happy Easter!
Bonnie, thanks! I hope it shines for you also---snow flurries are in the forecast here, maybe you'll escape them!
Too cute! Wishes for a bright and blessed Easter.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Happy Easter, Pam!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Pam, I love this bunny!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture.
ReplyDeleteHope your day was great.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!
ReplyDelete