The Winner Is...






Thanks to all of you who entered the great CSN Giveaway for a $20 gift certificate!  I used random.org and...

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
Monet

Visit her blog and see how good she cooks and bakes.  She is a great writer on top of all that!


Monet, please contact me at mzpst@att.net to receive your CSN gift certificate.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monet! Thanks Pam, for another great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Monet! I love Monet's blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful giveaway. Congratulations to Monet, she's such a super wonderful blogger, and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I'm so excited! Thank you for bringing some happiness into my day. I hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete

🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒

The trouble is, you cannot grow just one zucchini. Minutes after you plant a single seed, hundreds of zucchini will barge out of the ground and sprawl around the garden, menacing the other vegetables. At night, you will be able to hear the ground quake as more and more zucchinis erupt.
~ Dave Barry

🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.

Keep smiling!
Pam



You know,

nobody can ever

cook as good as

your Mama.

~ Paula Deen


You know, nobody can ever cook as good as your mama. Paula Deen
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/paula_deen_431843?src=t_cook
You know, nobody can ever cook as good as your mama. Paula Deen
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/paula_deen_431843?src=t_cook

DINNER PARTY

DINNER PARTY
Jules-Alexandre Grun

áīĄáīáī Ęœáīáī!!!

áīĄáīáī Ęœáīáī!!!

Total Pageviews

09 10