Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin



This is where piquant meets sweet…

Juicy pork tenderloin drizzled with a sweet and savory sauce was delectable for dinner last night.




Pork is way up there on my list of favorites and it doesn’t get much easier than this tenderloin with its few basic ingredients ~ a little honey, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and tarragon.  It’s quick and easy to throw together for dinner tonight.

This recipe is a keeper and it will have a repeat performance here ~ cooked on the grill, whenever it warms up!


Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients:

1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon dried tarragon
1 teaspoon seasoned pepper

Method:

Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking pan with foil, place meat in pan.
In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients, brush over pork.
Bake 25-30 minutes, basting with sauce every 10 minutes.
Cook until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut diagonally into slices.




ENJOY!






Comments

  1. Honey and Dijon are just made for each other, aren't they? One of my favorite combos! And so terrific with pork. Good dish -- thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John! Yes, honey and Dijon rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pam, Pork is one of my favorite meats. This is perfect recipe for the grill.
    Have a great weekend. Blessings dear. xoxo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine! A great weekend to you! xo

      Delete
  4. Somehow I am not good when it comes to cooking pork tenderloin...always come out kind of dry...so I am so happy when I read "juicy" pork tenderloin...and imagine how delicious and tasty it must be...yum!
    Hope you are enjoying your week Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pam,
    Great dish and recipe...love honey and Dijon with the pork. Tenderloin is the best piece of pork. You always have such wonderful recipes. Thanks for sharing...Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds perfect to me! I wonder if I can get Bill to grill it without the whole thing catching fire??? He hasn't grasped the concept of indirect heat completely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually making me really hungry right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pork!
    Look absolutely delicious Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pork!
    Look absolutely delicious Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this pork!
    Look absolutely delicious Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think pork with honey and mustard must taste good :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started experimenting cooking with mustard, honey and mustard sounds like a delicious combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "When it warms up" are the key words here! Any idea when that will be? Looks delicious.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely recipe, Pam. I don't cook pork nearly as much as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea...I always forget about pork..get stuck on chicken all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea...I always forget about pork..get stuck on chicken all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really should use pork tenderloin oftener as it's not only delicious, also very lean. This looks very delicious, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks delicious! One of my favourite dressing, is the combination of honey and dijon mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dish does look delicious. Need to put it on my to cook list for next week. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. pork and mustard are just a natural and delicious pairing, and sweetness is always welcome in any form. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

________________________

Sandwiches are wonderful. You don’t need a spoon or a plate.
- Paul Lynde
_______________

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling,
Pam
_________________________

Printfriendly



I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it.

~ Gwyneth Paltrow





Popular posts from this blog

Tender and Delicious Italian-Style Baked Chicken Breasts

Succulent Slow-cooker Pork Loin in Gravy

Bubba’s Winning Homemade Summer Sausage

The Best Lemon Pound Cake ~ I’m Telling You the Truth!

Dinner Party

Dinner Party
Jules-Alexandre Grun

Since 2009