Cuban-Style Spicy Grilled Salmon



I was deciding how to cook the salmon fillets I bought, when I came across this good recipe.




It’s adapted from a Three Guys from Miami recipe.  The marinade infuses the salmon with delicious spices.  This recipe works great with about any type of fish fillet ~ any fish you like with the skin on.  The skin will keep the fillets from shrinking and will keep the fish from sticking to the grill. 

This is a keeper and my go-to marinade for fish! 




Cuban-Style Spicy Grilled Salmon 

Ingredients:

2 (6-ounce) fillets of salmon
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley (or cilantro)
½ teaspoon oregano
3 green onions, sliced
1 scant teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seasoned pepper


Method:

Place marinade ingredients in a large plastic bag and mix well.
Add salmon to mixture and marinade for up to 2 hours, no longer.
Place on hot grill, skin side up, just long enough to put grill marks on the flesh.
Flip and move to cooler side of grill, and cook on low heat until the salmon flakes with a fork.
Serve 


ENJOY!




Comments

  1. Pam, My wife and I have never done much cooking with fish until recently...(dieting now) This recipe looks great and it fit into our new regime! Thanks and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, the salmon looks good, great way for a new dinner idea, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All seems back to normal with my viewing your posts and just in time for this delicious looking and sounding recipe. We love salmon and I have a folder with just recipes for it.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very good Pam. We picked up some salmon to grill tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks sooooooooooooo good!!!!
    thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love salmon and this sounds fabulous Pam. I'm keeping this to try.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! love these ingredients! sounds wonderful
    mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lemon in this seasoning! so perfect for salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks fantastic, Pam! Simple and flavorful AND healthy - can't beat that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The salmon looks fab and love the marinade... very refreshing with the all the lime and lemon juice. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love salmon Pam and this look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must make this for my salmon obsessed son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds really good, Pam! We love salmon on the grill so can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Pam, This is fun to try new ways to combine spices. I love this combo and especially on salmon. It is one of my favorites. Healthy and delicious. Blessings dear and hugs, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That salmon sure looks delicious, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

________________________

How am I supposed to relax in a world where “truffle” can mean either chocolate or fungus?
- from a cartoon by Dan Piraro
_______________

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling,
Pam
_________________________