Grilling salmon is as easy as pie.
By following this recipe, and implementing the no-flip technique with your skin-on salmon, you’ll have a delicious fillet, perfectly cooked every time...
Begin with placing the salmon on a grill pan, like we do, or directly on the grill grates, after being coated with cooking spray.
Proceed by generously slathering the salmon with the flavored butter, and cooking the fish, without flipping it, until desired degree of doneness.
Lastly, quarter a large lemon, and grill the wedges alongside the salmon, for the perfect garnish for this fish.
- Salmon are popular in mythology.
- There are approximately 21,500 people in the U.S listed on white pages.com with the name Salmon.
- Grizzly bears love to feast on these fish when they are migrating upstream.
- Fish for salmon in the morning or late at night.
- Salmon comes for the Latin word “salmo,” which means “to leap.” They’re exceptional jumpers, an ability that serves them well when they have to swim upstream or go up rapids in order to reach rivers and streams.
- The biggest species of salmon is the Chinook, which can weigh as much as a hundred pounds.
- Salmon is nutritious and considered a health food.
- And, finally ~ I know that my father-in-law smoked the most delicious Coho salmon on earth, fresh from Lake Michigan!
If you’re searching for an easy tasty salmon meal, with minimal clean-up, this grilled salmon recipe is for you.
It’s simple and great for an everyday family meal, but elegant enough to wow your dinner guests at your cookout this summer!