all sorts of recipes, from me to you…


Friday, September 5, 2014

Peaches and Cream Cups


This is a great “no fuss” dessert for two.




I saw this recipe over on Laurie’s blog, Cookin’ Up North, and had to make it when the good Michigan peaches were available here.

It’s cool and refreshing ~ a perfect little dessert!

Peaches and Cream Cups

Ingredients:

1 gingersnap cookie, crumbled
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¾ cup (6-ounces) peach yogurt
¼ cup cream cheese, softened
¼ teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup fresh peaches, sliced

Method:

In a small bowl, combine crumbs and ginger, set aside.
In a small bowl, beat yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
Fold in peaches.
Spoon into two 6-ounce custard cups.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Just before serving, sprinkle with crumb mixture.


ENJOY!






13 comments:

  1. I love desserts like this. Simple, yummy, and wait, I want to say yummy again. Well, anyway, good eats.

    Happy Weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get any better than peaches and cream. Our peaches have been the best in years.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yum that looks good. I wonder if you can make it with frozen peaches.
    Kristin @ Holy Cannoli Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't Beat the good taste of freshness. This is a simple dessert, but so rich in flavors...YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pam, Sounds healthy and satisfying. Have a great weekend. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaches and ginger.. sounds like really delicious dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun little dessert! My hubby really liked it. He had surgery recently and I am trying to find recipes that appeal to him.This one was cool and refeshing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicious way to enjoy fresh peaches. I'll be so sorry to see the season end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had a fresh peach with my lunch - love the combination of the gingersnap cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, This is a terrific looking dessert! Fresh peaches go well with just about anything and the cookies put this one over the top. Laurie will love this! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. On my list. I'm a fan of peaches and ginger. Have to look for some of the last peaches of the season.

    ReplyDelete

_____________________________________

"It's the onions. They're only supposed to sweat, but they fell down exhausted."

~~~ Mrs. Patmore, Downton Abbey (about a failed broth)

_______________________________________

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling,
Pam