What can I say... These roasted potatoes are packed with flavor, and healthier than traditional fries.
The recipe is pretty simple, and I wish I could give you a sample!
Herb-Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
Ingredients:
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
Method:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Slice each potato in half lengthwise,then, each half into 4 wedges.
In a large zip-top bag, toss wedges with remaining ingredients.
Place potato wedges on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, turn potatoes over with a spatula, bake for another 15-20 minutes until tender.
Serves 2-4
ENJOY!
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Slice each potato in half lengthwise,then, each half into 4 wedges.
In a large zip-top bag, toss wedges with remaining ingredients.
Place potato wedges on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, turn potatoes over with a spatula, bake for another 15-20 minutes until tender.
Serves 2-4
ENJOY!
Be sure to visit my friend, Linda's blog, My Kind
of Cooking, for her great cookbooks, tips and delicious recipes!
LOL! I wish you could give me a sample too. Or, when it gets cooler I'll make my own. In the meantime, it's salads around these hot parts.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Bonnie
Pam, Those potatoes look terrific! I wish I had a couple of samples right now... Simple to make too. Thanks for the recipe! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave
ReplyDeleteSe ven estupendas estas patatas.
ReplyDeleteI wish you could give us a taste too. I used to make a similar oven-fry and somehow misplaced the recipe. My husband loved it. Thanks for the reminder. He will love yours too.
ReplyDeleteSam
I'm up for a taste testing.. when should I be there? :) They look and sound absolutely delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteOh geez......these fries would go perfect with my chili cheese dogs that I'll be fixing up later this evening. I'm thinking I might score some big points with my crew this evening, if I'm able to put these on their plates.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy seeing what you have new...
shug
This is a delicious side Pam.
ReplyDeleteThese sound delicious and it looks like they got crispy as well.
ReplyDeleteOh Yum, I could finish the whole plate! I love roasted potatoes and these looks so good!
ReplyDeleteI love parmesan potatoes look amazing Pam!!
ReplyDeleteThese look crazy good, Pam. I know fries are usually burger fare but I would love some of these with a thick slice of meatloaf. Yum.
ReplyDelete