Herb-Roasted Parmesan Potatoes


What can I say...  These roasted potatoes are packed with flavor, and healthier than traditional fries.





The recipe is pretty simple, and I wish I could give you a sample!

Herb-Roasted Parmesan Potatoes

Ingredients:

1 pound Idaho potatoes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon seasoned pepper

Method:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Slice each potato in half lengthwise,then, each half into 4 wedges.
In a large zip-top bag, toss wedges with remaining ingredients.
Place potato wedges on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, turn potatoes over with a spatula, bake for another 15-20 minutes until tender.
Serves 2-4 


ENJOY!

Be sure to visit my friend, Linda's blog, My Kind of Cooking, for her great cookbooks, tips and delicious recipes!





Comments

  1. LOL! I wish you could give me a sample too. Or, when it gets cooler I'll make my own. In the meantime, it's salads around these hot parts.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, Those potatoes look terrific! I wish I had a couple of samples right now... Simple to make too. Thanks for the recipe! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could give us a taste too. I used to make a similar oven-fry and somehow misplaced the recipe. My husband loved it. Thanks for the reminder. He will love yours too.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for a taste testing.. when should I be there? :) They look and sound absolutely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez......these fries would go perfect with my chili cheese dogs that I'll be fixing up later this evening. I'm thinking I might score some big points with my crew this evening, if I'm able to put these on their plates.
    I always enjoy seeing what you have new...
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound delicious and it looks like they got crispy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yum, I could finish the whole plate! I love roasted potatoes and these looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love parmesan potatoes look amazing Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look crazy good, Pam. I know fries are usually burger fare but I would love some of these with a thick slice of meatloaf. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

________________________

How am I supposed to relax in a world where “truffle” can mean either chocolate or fungus?
- from a cartoon by Dan Piraro
_______________

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling,
Pam
_________________________