These could very well be the easiest
~ and maybe the tastiest fajitas ~
you'll ever make!
They are so good and super simple to make, thanks to Perdue Short Cuts, Grilled Fajita-style Chicken!
The chicken is already cooked and seasoned ~ it takes the chicken to a new level for a quick meal you can make in a snap.
A simple fajita made with the tender chicken, colorful red peppers, slivered onions, spices, sautéed in beautiful bright red chili oil.
Chili oil is made by infusing ripe red chilies in soybean oil, yielding a red-hot fragrant seasoning. The red oil adds a delightful taste and fragrance, it adds a distinct flavor to any dish, and can be used in cooking or as an ingredient in dipping sauces.
These fajitas are a great way to get your Tex-Mex fix!
Easy Chicken Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 package, Perdue Short Cuts, Carved Chicken Breast, Grilled Fajita Style
- 1 large onion, slivered
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 large (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Sour cream, sliced black olives or your favorite toppings
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the pepper and onions and cook about 5 min., stirring often.
- Add seasonings and combine well.
- Add the chicken and cook for an additional 5 min., continuing to stir often and heated through.
- Heat tortilla shells and spoon some of the chicken and pepper mixture in center.
- Top with your favorite toppings.