all sorts of recipes, from me to you

all sorts of recipes, from me to you…

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes



Life’s too short for long posts and peeling potatoes; therefore,  these aren’t in this savory dish…





I’ve said it before, I’m a potato-holic ~ there’s plenty of fresh minced garlic here, plus a touch of lemon juice and Parmesan, to feed my craving. 

It could serve as a whole meal for me any time!

No wonder Mr. Potato Head is still a hit ~ I know because our grandson loves to make faces with his!



Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes

Ingredients:

2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Method:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place potatoes in a 2-quart (8”x8”) baking dish.
In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until fork tender, and golden brown, stirring once or twice.
4 servings


ENJOY!







Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Pam these are right up my alley also! I have some Yukon golds to use and this will be a wonderful way to do it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I'm avoiding potatoes and pasta right now...but these garlic roasted potatoes are just what I'm craving! Maybe after my doctor's appointment later this month... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam..I recently made a very similar recipe..many times and have a small post perepared about them..but Easter is the focus:)
    We love them..maybe you will like ours too as they are so similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the word "garlic," I knew I would like this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a favourite in this house :-))) Have a great weekend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look really delicious because I love garlic sith potatoes!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite dishes and I love the touch of lemon and Parmesan.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam,
    My family is a great fan of potatoes! And this looks like a winner! They would certainly love this potato dish!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! These wouls be great
    for Easter.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum.....potatoes are always a dish that this family loves....
    It's always great to find different ways of preparing them....
    Hope your weekend is warm and sunny.
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam, I love potatoes too!! I just do not know how one can do without potatoes. This is a real nice potato salad. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made these the other day..we loved them! I will be making them often, they are so easy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Keep smiling,
Pam