Pork Tenderloin in Lemon-Vodka Sauce



Tender and lean, in a delicate sauce ~ that’s what I like about this pork tenderloin!





Pork tenderloin cooks quickly for easy dinners and tastes great.  I like that it’s not fussy and that it isn’t filled with fat.  It’s lean and mouthwatering with a little sauce, like this lemon-vodka sauce, that is adapted from a Cooking Light recipe.

It’s perfect for these cooler days and hassle-free to make!


Pork Tenderloin in Lemon-Vodka Sauce
Adapted

Ingredients:

1 (1½ pound) pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
½ cup vodka
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon sugar

Method:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place meat on a baking sheet, rub with oil.
Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Brush tenderloin with mixture, coating well. 
Bake for about 20 minutes or until desired doneness, basting occasionally, and turning over in pan half-way through roasting time, to brown in juices.


ENJOY!!!

Be sure to visit my friend, Linda’s blog, @My Kind of Cooking for great tips and delicious easy recipes!


Comments

  1. I have not purchased a tenderloin in quite some time. I have satisfied myself with less expensive cuts. But that's a personal problem. I use lemon more and more and have come to believe it is one of the best flavors in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam....haven't been here in a while....love your pork tenderloin, it looks great. I am making pork tenderloin tonight, too bad I didn't find your recipe first. Next time!

    Have a great evening,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a kick to this recipe! I need to cook a pork loin...sounds good.
    I see you have the apple dishes too!
    My MIL gave me her set and now I'm having to replace several that were chipped.
    Great to use theme this time of year.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! What time is dinner? I'll be right over! Thanks for the delicious recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't I cook more pork tenderloin?? LOVE this sauce.. can't wait to try it. I bet it would be really good with shrimp too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this, I have a pork fillet in the freezer and I was wondering what I could do with it for a change :-) Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds so flavourful and delicious Pam. The lemon sauce would brighten up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just checking to see if there is anything out of the ordinary about the comment process. I don't remember that there was earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pork recipes are one of my favorite things! You can't have enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drunken pork tenderloin? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

________________________

Sandwiches are wonderful. You don’t need a spoon or a plate.
- Paul Lynde
_______________

Hi!
I am happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling,
Pam
_________________________

Printfriendly



I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it.

~ Gwyneth Paltrow





Popular posts from this blog

Tender and Delicious Italian-Style Baked Chicken Breasts

Succulent Slow-cooker Pork Loin in Gravy

Bubba’s Winning Homemade Summer Sausage

The Best Lemon Pound Cake ~ I’m Telling You the Truth!

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ

Dinner Party

Dinner Party
Jules-Alexandre Grun

Since 2009