A Tasty Tate’s Bake Shop Giveaway Just for You!
Cookie lovers rejoice, I have a scrumptious cookie to tell you about!
You may recall that the first Tate’s Bake Shop giveaway on my blog was last December and now I’m honored to say that Denielle from Tate’s Bake Shop just offered me another of their super giveaways for all of you wonderful readers out there!
|Tate's Bake Shop, Southampton, NY|
|Kathleen King, owner and founder Tate's Bake Shop|
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better - Kathleen King, owner and founder of Tate’s Bake Shop, located in Southampton, NY, created her Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie. In fact, it is so delicious that it won ~ GOLD ~ in the Cookie category in the 2011 sofi™ Awards, presented at the Fancy Food Show (known as the Oscars® of the specialty food industry) in Washington, DC.
|Yum! My new fave cookie! Tate's Bake Shop Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip!|
So, I was thrilled when the 3 bags of Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies arrived on my doorstep! Sophisticated and delicious fits them perfectly! The cookies are like the original Tate’s Chocolate Chip variety ~ thin and crispy ~ but incorporate whole wheat flour and sinfully rich, dark chocolate chips. The result is an incredible deep, full-bodied taste packed with healthy whole grain, tempting both healthy cookie aficionados and chocolate lovers also. These cookies amazed both Bill and I ~ they are exceptionally delicious and you will not believe that something this heavenly can come out of a bag!
Now for the fantastic giveaway - here’s what Kathleen and Tate’s Bake Shop have for you if you are the lucky winner: 3 bags of the Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip cookies and a copy of The Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook, signed by Kathleen King with the foreword written by Ina Garten of the “Barefoot Contessa” fame.
I love, love The Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook! It’s chock full of tantalizing recipes, such as: Mocha Pecan Muffins, Pear Crisp, Sweet Potato Pie, Cranberry Crumb Cake, Tres Leches Cake, Multigrain Muffins, Crème de menthe Pie, Persimmon Cookies, Orange and Oat Chewies and Lemon Pound Cake which to Bill’s delight, I will be baking soon. Watch my blog for that in the next week or two.
If you want to be the lucky winner of the 3 bags of Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies and The Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook, here are the contest rules offering you 6 chances to win:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me you are a follower of Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner through Google Friend Connect (on the side bar of this blog) and tell me what your favorite Halloween costumer was/is.
2. Like Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner on Facebook (on sidebar of this blog) and leave me a separate comment telling me you’ve done this.
3. Follow Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner on the Facebook Networked Blogs (on sidebar of this blog) and leave me a separate comment telling me you’ve done so.
4. Follow Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner on Google+ (on sidebar of this blog) and leave me a separate comment telling me you done so.
5. Like Tate’s Bake Shop on Facebook and leave me a separate comment saying you’ve done this.
6. Follow Tate’s Bake Shop on Twitter and leave me a separate comment saying you’ve done this.
7. This giveaway is open only to U. S. residents.
8. This Tate’s Bake Shop giveaway for 3 bags of Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies and The Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook, signed by Kathleen King, is open through midnight CST, Sunday, October 2, 2011. The winner will be selected by Random.org and announced on Monday, October 3, 2011.
By the way, Tate’s Bake Shop is also happy to offer my readers the opportunity to try their gourmet desserts too, with an exclusive discount coupon worth 15% off at their e-bakery, tatesbakeshop.com (15% off any order). Please enter the discount code: COOKIE (good through Oct. 31, 2011). So---go visit there shortly and see all the goodies you can purchase!
Thanks so much to Kathleen, Denielle and the crew at Tate’s Bake Shop for this first-rate giveaway! What a “sweet” thing!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!