Now it’s the hot part of the year that screams for home-made ice cream. And Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream is a no-brainer for me. It not only satisfies my ice cream addition, it takes care of my cherry addiction also while adding a little chocolate for good measure. The ripe juicy cherries combined with the cream, cherry liqueur and chocolate means it’s packed with good flavors and is a perfect treat on a hot day.
- What rock star had a flavor named after him?
Answer: Jerry Garcia. As in Ben and Jerry's flavor, Cherry Garcia!
- Which US state once had a law that banned serving ice cream on cherry pie?
- How many licks does it take to finish one scoop of ice cream?
Answer: About 50 licks.
- What President liked ice cream so much he reportedly had a bill for $200 for ice cream one summer?
Answer: George Washington.
- What’s one of the major ingredients in ice cream?
Answer: Air, without it ice cream would be hard as a rock.
- Who does one out of every five ice cream eater share their treat with?
Answer: Their dog or cat.
- What was the weight of the world’s largest ice cream sandwich?
Answer: 2,500 pounds!