all sorts of recipes, from me to you

all sorts of recipes, from me to you…

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad and Father's Day Humor

My Dad with his grandson, Billy ~ February, 1971

My Dad with his grandson, Matt ~ 1974
  

I want to take time on this special day to remember my wonderful dad, Bud French, who passed away on February 15, 1994 and to wish my loving husband Bill, Happy Father’s Day!  

















And, I wish a Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and others out there who are helping to guide kids on their way ~ keep on keepin’ on and have a fantastic day!







Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Very heartfelt post and great dedication to dad wonderful memories and photo;s nice job Pam xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You made me smile. Happy Father's Day to your hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam, I really really enjoyed that!!!

    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures...precious memories...hysterical cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to end the day Pam, with a smile:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet tribute, and cute cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a delightful post! Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the funnies...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Keep smiling,
Pam