all sorts of recipes, from me to you

all sorts of recipes, from me to you…

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

THE WINNER IS...






Thanks so much to all of you who participated in my Blogoversary contest for My New Orleans:  The Cookbook by John Besh!  I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments.  Like I said earlier it has been fantastic 'meeting' all of you great people out there and I am looking forward to another year of blogging with you.

I used random.org for the drawing with #9, Design Dine and Wine being the winner.  She has a wonderful blog which is about, in her words:  “Trying our best to live simply and beautifully, one day, one meal, one glass at a time.” 

Congratulations again Design Dine and Wine!  Please contact me at mzpst@att.net and this super cookbook will be yours.






Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you Pam! I am super excited!!!

    Can not wait to receive John's book, cook stuff and tell you all about it!

    Thanks again for your wonderful blog and this great giveaway! :)

    E-mailing you now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Design Wine and Dine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see Design Dine and Wine and what your cookin up! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Design Dine and Wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to win that cookbook, BUT congrats to the winner.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Wine and Dine!
    Pam, I have enjoyed reading your blog and all of your wonderful recipes. Thank you. I hope you will remain in our blog world a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been happy all day over this one! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations again Design Wine and Dine! I'm so glad it made you happy and I'm looking forward to what you cook from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rats!!! I'm to late to enter. But congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mega congrats to one of my fave bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Design Dine & Wine! Have fun with your new cookbook!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear what you have to say, and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Keep smiling,
Pam